Online Enrollment

Enroll for 2022-23 Now

The SchoolMint school enrollment application enables families to enroll their child using any computer or device (tablet, smartphones, etc.). All you need to do is set up an account using an email and/or cell phone number and go through the process on your devices.

For enrolling your child into either school year, you will need to upload some Required Documents which can be scanned copies or a picture taken on your device of the documents.

After you have completed the enrollment process, our enrollment staff will review your application and uploaded documents and direct you with next steps.

Please click here to enroll your child in New Haven.


Transfer Information

Intra-District Transfer: Families who live WITHIN the New Haven boundaries need to enroll into their home schools FIRST. After being accepted into their home school, they can then apply to transfer to a different New Haven school by submitting an intra-district transfer request to the Centralized Enrollment Center. 

Inter-District Transfer: Families who live OUTSIDE the New Haven boundaries need to:

  • Download this Inter-District Transfer Agreement, and submit the Inter-District Transfer Agreement to your home district’s enrollment department for approval.
  • Apply for enrollment in SchoolMint and complete the enrollment process for “Transferring into New Haven (Non-Resident).”


Centralized Enrollment Center at the Union City Family Center
725 Whipple Road
Union City, CA 94587
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm 
Summer Hours (May 30 – July 29): Monday through Thursday, 8:00am to 4:00pm; Closed Friday