Warehouse Driver II
- Under general supervision, to receive, distribute, store and deliver school equipment and supplies
- To operate a light truck or other district vehicle to distribute equipment and supplies, maintain inventory log
- Coordinates the work of warehouse staff when applicable
- Keeps supervisor informed of the work performance of assigned employees
- Do related work consistent with the job description.
Directly responsible to designated administrators.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Offloads delivery trucks
- Verifies purchase order receivers
- Follows complex procedures required to resolve shipping discrepancies and damaged shipments with vendors and freight lines
- Processes necessary related reports within deadline dates
- Delivers received orders to various sites per purchase order receivers and maintains delivery records of same
- Keeps an updated inventory of various stored supplies
- Tags and engraves equipment with district inventory number and maintain the inventory updating
- Does minor furniture assembly
- Uses a computer in warehouse inventory maintenance and other work-related purposes
- Keeps warehouse facility in a clean and safe fashion
- Operates light truck, forklift, or other district vehicle as required
- Moves and lifts heavy objects.
- Possession of an appropriate California Operator’s License issued by the State Department of Motor Vehicles
- Must possess appropriate forklift certificate.
Must pass qualifying tests.
Two (2) years of driving experience.