Under limited supervision, to perform a variety of technical, instructional, and clerical tasks in the Educational Services Center and school sites; and to perform related work as required consistent with the job description.
Directly responsible to designated administrators.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintains HP equipment terminals, printers, scanners, dialers, etc.
- Maintains microcomputer hardware, and video equipment: VCR’s, cameras, monitors, laser video, etc.
- Maintains computer networks. Maintaining may involve on-site diagnostic for either in-house repair or repair by outside contractor
- Assists in implementing district technology programs
- Copies, processes, circulates, and distributes software, moves, carries, installs, configures, and circulates computer hardware
- Assists staff in the use of hardware, video filming, transporting of video equipment
- Maintains the maintains the service center as a neat and orderly environment
- Supervises student aides
- And performs all related duties as assigned.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of microcomputers
- Word processing software
- Hands on experience and knowledge of video equipment.