Site Lead Technology Technician
- Under limited supervision, to perform a variety of technical, instructional, and clerical tasks in the Educational Services Center and school sites
- To coordinate the Tech Service Desk for James Logan High School
- And to perform related work as required consistent with the job description.
Directly responsible to designated administrators.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintains printers, scanner, dialers, and other peripherals
- Maintains microcomputer hardware, and video equipment: VCRs, DVD players, cameras, monitors, etc.
- Maintains computer networks. Maintaining may involve on-site diagnostic for either in-house repair or repair by outside contractor
- Assists in implementing district technology programs
- Copies, processes, circulates and distributes software
- Moves, carries, installs and configures computer hardware
- Assists staff in use of hardware; maintains the service center as a neat and orderly environment
- Monitors, prioritizes and assigns all service desk requests
- Supervises student aides
- and performs all related duties as assigned.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of microcomputers and peripherals
- Productivity software; and video equipment.
- At least two years of experience as a technology technician.