High School Manager
Under supervision, to be responsible for the food service operation; to count and prepare for deposition of food service receipts; to enter meal count data; and to do related work as required consistent with job description.
Directly responsible to designated administrators.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Plans and organizes work assignments for food services personnel
- Assigns duties to employees; maintains facility in a clean and orderly condition
- Maintains equipment
- Orders and receives supplies
- Maintains all records including daily cash, meal counts, inventory, and other state records; prepares food as required
- Processes of food service receipts
- And does other related work as required, consistent with the job description.
- Possession of food safety certificate as required by California State law.
- Must pass qualifying tests.
One year of experience involving snack bar or cafeteria operation.