Responsible for the student and plan management function at the school level.
- Directly responsible to the Principal.
- Directly responsible for maintaining teacher accountability for student behavior and attendance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Handles all referrals for student conduct and administers school rules and regulations as dictated by District policy and state law.
- Enforces school and district attendance requirements.
- Supervises student conduct throughout the school plant when required.
- Schedules and supervises teachers assigned to outside of classroom supervision.
- Supervises co-curricular and other school related special events.
- Assists in the preparation and maintenance of student and faculty handbooks.
- Supervises classified functions including clerical, custodial, audiovisual equipment control and inventory control; and other aspects of maintenance.
- Assists the Principal in the supervision and evaluation of teachers in accordance with the district evaluation plan.
- Supervises the assignment, supervision, and evaluation of substitute teachers.
- Assumes leadership responsibility in at least one (1) area of curriculum development.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Mgt. Salary Range 44
205 day workyear